Sunday, 6 July 2008

sundaysundaysunday



I went to see Radiohead with my Dad last Sunday. Just uploaded this video he filmed. You can see all my photos here if you like.

Today I am bored. I'm yet to record anything substantial this summer. However, Jemima is coming over tomorrow. Maybe it'll be the start of something musical. I have good feeling still about Black Dahlia and Lull Of The Sea. I'm trying to write a new song with the Nick Drake tuning - a variation of Drop-D - I have a little chord progression that sounds nice. Hopefully I can turn it into something and then I'll have three promising demos! It's not much, but it's a start. I have also recorded that cover of Place To Be. I'll put a link at the bottom, as usual.

In other news, the track Aleatoric Loneliness is to be included on an online compilation. I'll no doubt link to it once it is finished! (The comp., that is. The track's been ready for a while.)

DOWNLOAD "Place To Be (Nick Drake Cover)" HERE

x

No comments: