Monday, 23 June 2008

I Know You're Out There - Mixtape / Dancing Skills

I have entered yet another mixtape exchange. I put this together this afternoon:



The Microphones - Solar System
1-Speed Bike - The Day That Mauro Ran Over Elwy Yost
Panda Bear - Inside A Great Stadium And A Running Race
The Books - Enjoy Your Worries, You May Never Have Them Again
Midlake - Roscoe
Gal Costa - Cinema Olympia
Flight of the Conchords - Inner City Pressure
Fujiya & Miyagi - Ankle Injuries
Why? - These Few Presidents
Deerhunter - Nothing Ever Happened
Daniel Johnston - Funeral Girl
Cat Power - I Don't Blame You
Francoiz Breut - Over All
Grouper - Stuck
Fionn Regan - Snowy Atlas Mountains
Mount Eerie - Wooly Mammoth's Mighty Absense
Bon Iver - re:Stacks
Atlas Sound - Children's Hospital
The Microphones - Get Off The Internet

DOWNLOAD "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE" HERE

Also, I finished my GCSEs on Friday. It is now the start of my summer holidays. So far they've not been very productive, but that will change gradually over the next two or so weeks.
One Friday night I went to a party at a friends' house where I showed off my impeccable dancing skills.



x

No comments: